Historical Interpretation &
professional provider of:
- Historical Costumed Interpretation
- Museum Theatre
- Theatre In Education
- Theatrical Consultancy
- Theatre Direction & Acting techniques
- Drama Workshops
- Group & Corporate Entertainment
- Historical Costume Training
- Tour Guide & Visitor Service Training
- Tour Guide Recruitment
- Script Writing
- Audio & Visual exhibition development, scripts and performance.
- Robert is a qualified historian, graduating with an honours degree in History from Anglia University, Cambridge in 1997.
- Robert is a qualified theatre practicioner, with a teachers diploma in speech & drama from Guildhall School of Music & Drama.
- Over 17 years experience developing and performing Historical Costumed Interpretation throughout Ireland & UK
- Chairperson for the International Museum Theatre Alliance, Europe from 2004 to 2009
- Performed at Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia USA
- Lectured at the AAM Conference in New Orleans on "Museum Theatre for Conflict Resolution", in 2004.
- Robert became a published playwright in 2013
Footsteps offers a full range of services in Historical Costumed Interpretation, Museum Services and Drama Workshops throughout the UK & Ireland, suitable for:
- Visitor Attractions
- Mansions & Castles
Television & Radio
- Tourism Groups & Venues
- Small scale local events
- Major national events
- Corporate Organisations
We can offer you a no obligation quote now, so contact us for more information.